About the Auditor position
We are looking for an Auditor who will manage and optimize our auditing activities. Your duty will be ensuring our organization's operations and controls are accurate and fully compatible with standards and regulations in this sphere.
A successful candidate must be a good analyst with a critical approach and good knowledge of auditing processes. Good expertise in risk management and compliance are required, as well as high reliability and strong organizational skills.
Auditor responsibilities are:
- Assessing operations' compliance with the policies of the organization
- Being vigilant and smart to get a thorough assessment on the possibility of employee, clinic staff, or community member fraud
- Talking to various stakeholders, including beneficiaries, to get feedback on issues and gaps for the organization
- Confidentially carry out on-ground investigations against specific employees or operational areas
- Planning and reviewing the auditing activities
- Analyze risks and develop measures to reduce them
- Ensuring the timely completion of audits
Auditor requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on an auditor position or as a field staff involved in operations activities
- Profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices
- Team building and leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Reliability, productivity, and attention to detail
- Good practical experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- BSc or HND in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as ICAN or ACCA) would be a bonus.
- Proficiency in English Language (conversation, reading and writing) is required
- Knowledge of Hausa Language (conversation and reading) is required.
All submissions should be sent by filling out this Google Form on or before 11.59 pm of 24th April, 2021.