This role is open only for internal application and employee are strongly advised to use their official email address while applying.
New Incentives is looking to identify Field Manager that will help to expand its team dedicated to preventing child mortality in the northeast and nothrwest. This post is strictly for internal candidates.
The Field Manager will support New Incentives’ program that utilizes cash transfers to encourage mothers to complete the immunization schedule of their infants. The program is operated in cooperation with the State Primary Healthcare Development Board in Sokoto/Jigawa/Katsina/Zamfara State.
The primary duty of Field Manager will be to manage a team of eight (8) to 12 (twelve) Field Officers who, in turn, will provide cash transfer disbursements at public clinics to increase immunization coverage and retention. Key duties for this position include: responsibility for high-quality operations of the program at selected clinics and for providing leadership for selected staff members that result in increased immunization coverage and retention while nurturing relationships with employees, clinic staff and other stakeholders.
Field Managers are hired full-time and supervise Field Officers at clinics throughout Sokoto, Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara State and must already be based / reside in one of the towns/LGAs of the four states.
Over the past years, Nigeria has considerably expanded the availability of vaccination services for infants. Despite this progress on the supply-side, demand for vaccinations remains relatively low. New Incentives encourages mothers to fully vaccinate their infants with cash transfers and thereby ensures their babies are protected against deadly diseases. The cash transfers allow the mothers to afford transport to the clinic and compensate them for lost income.
- Supervise and Manager FO as well as timely completion of deliverables related to each team member
- Work Plans and Activities to resolve issues at clinics and settlements
- Review of myDay Issues and Performance Dashboard to identify areas with concerns
- Manage Activities and KPIs (Coverage, Imm Rate, Discrepancies) within budget
- Manager Supervision Visits
- Clinic supervision to clinics that have failed COVID-19 adherence 2 consecutive weeks
- Clinic visit to assess level of improvement and understand an FO on PIP from all training and discussions he has had with his FM.
- Clinic supervision to ensure materials supplied by NI-ABAE are being handled with utmost care and are also available as supplied
- Provides in person feedback on issues observed
- Assess diligence in following operational protocols and submit related forms
- Expense Approvals and Work Time Review
- Notify Transportation Rate Schedule Changes
- FM Check-ins
- Fraud mitigation (in areas of operation)
- Supply, and Security (Initial Resolutions at LGA and escalation)
- Attend LERICC/LGA meetings (technical, implementation) and other select LGA trainings
- Implementation of Security Recommendations (for FMs, FOs)
- Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in Sokoto, Jigawa/Katsina/Zamfara State, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you can speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences
- Willingness to work at remote public clinics and field locations a few days per week.
- Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
- Experience in collecting, synthesizing and drawing conclusions from (health) data desirable
- Careful attention to financial matters and management of funds
- Detail-oriented, diligent professional
- Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
- Very good communication and writing skills, English, Hausa and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, internet browsers, smartphones and new communications technology in general
- Hard-working, result-oriented and loyal
- Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure
- Ability to demonstrate good managerial and leadership skills.
All submissions should be through breezy.hr by filling out this Google Form questionnaire. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and are encouraged to not wait until the deadline as decisions for this position could be taken sooner.
All internal application and employee are strongly advised to use their official email address while applying.
DISCLAIMER: Beware of fraudulent job offers. New Incentives – All Babies Are Equal Initiative does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.