New Incentives is strengthening demand for routine immunizations and other health services in Katsina, Zamfara and Jigawa States in North West Nigeria. A randomized controlled trial, the gold standard of evidence, measures the impact of the interventions.
We are looking for a Stakeholder Director/Manager based in Abuja with 10+ years of experience in government and at major international organizations working on health issues. The candidate needs to have a strong track record of managing stakeholder relations and be familiar with research methodology.
- Implement and continuously improve government relations strategy
- Represent the organization in stakeholder meetings on routine immunizations and cash transfers
- Map and address concerns of stakeholders proactively
- Work with colleagues that manage stakeholder relations in the three States
- Nigerian Medical Doctor, MPH or similar degree
- 10+ years of experience in government (e.g. NPHCDA, Ministry of Health) and major international NGOs (e.g. WHO, UNICEF, BMGF) in the Nigerian health sector, preferrably on routine immunizations
- Track record of managing stakeholder relations
- Experience of managing small teams, assigning duties and measuring progress
- Strategic proactive thinker
- Ideally research background and familiarity with randomized controlled trials
- Familiarity with North West Nigeria (Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa States)
- Based in Abuja
What we offer
- High degree of impact and responsibility in a fast growing organization that helps to save lives with innovative programming
- Work directly with the founders and leadership team of the organization
- Fair but modest salaries compared to larger NGOs or international organizations
Please submit your CV through Breezy HR and fill out the following short Google Form.
We look forward to hearing from you!