- Daily review of the various platforms from which supply-side issues can be identified and update of all supply-side logs.
- Continually engage and communicate with FMs or LCCOs of clinics or LGAs with cases to investigate, identify actions already taken, and ascertain status of supply-side cases.
- Develop and disseminate supply-side reports to team members on a daily basis via email.
- Follow up with team members on a daily basis and take action to resolve supply-side issues, identify case status, and update the supply-side logs.
- Conduct phone calls with all LCCOs and Apex Clinic Officers in charge of vaccine distribution at LGAs and clinics, respectively, on alternating weeks.
- Weekly update of the Master case log.
- Provide supply-side verbal reporting and active participation during the twice weekly government relations team meeting.
- Engage with supply-side government stakeholders to advocate program and supply-side followup.
- Provide innovative recommendations and ideas on how to minimize or eradicate supply stockout and runouts.
- Report all security incidents in areas of operations, including incidents that do not directly affect staff and/or operations.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of team members, as applicable, in the field.
- Read and understand all Security documents in the context of operations, including SOPs and Country Security Plan.
- As assigned by leadership (Less than 5% of role).
Key Performance Indicators
- Rate of reduction in:
- monthly number of stockouts
- monthly number of rankouts
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and runout cases:
- on the supply-side dashboards
- Identified during calls to LCCOs
- Identified during calls to apex clinics
- Rate of adherence to:
- daily updating of the clinic, apex clinic or LGA case logs before night fall
- Weekly updating of the master case log before the preceding Monday
- Timely daily reporting to team members via email before 5pm